Anarchist Monthly #4

Anarchist Monthly #4.
Zine: Anarchist Monthly
Issue: 4
Created by: Aaron Pfendler
Format: 8 1/2" x 11"
Where: Forestport, NY
When: 1988

I used the second page of issue four of Anarchist Monthly as the cover image, because AP sent this one with a protective mailer on the outside. Read as: blank cover and back with an address. It was around issue four where I started accumulating a prodigious number of Anarchist Monthly stickers, as Aaron and I were sending stuff back and forth almost monthly. This issue has another Alberto Kroeger work, a Marty Schlesinger interview, some good old fashioned scrapbooking cut and paste, and a page listing for the first Heins/Schierling collaboration, Monkey Meets the Blowtorch. There's a shot of me grunting out as much of a method air as I could muster off of side of our junk launch ramp (black O.G. Powell Tommy Guererro, neon green rails, Tracker trucks, Powell freestyle wheels) and an image I sent of a bar-split boomerang by Jeff from Topeka, shot at the Rick Allison Western Auto show in Emporia. 

Notes: I swear there's a Rockville BMX sticker on that Tommy Guerrero. 

No comments:

Post a Comment